Wasps have now become a daily nuisance for anybody trying to have breakfast, lunch or dinner on the patio, use the swimming pool or have friends round for a BBQ, Their numbers are on the increase because of the recent laws past by the Government, that restricts the use of pesticides in farmers fields. In the past removing a wasp nest was enough to remove the threat. However, now, there are hundreds or thousands of wasps ready to take their place. Numbers are on the brink of becoming epidemic proportions.
We have three treatments:
1) Single nest treatment (removal if nest can be seen), insecticide, kill the nest and apply repellent.
Note: Depending on how long the wasps have been left undisturbed a second chargeable application may be needed.
2) Multiple nest treatment on roofs, apply chemical powder to treat the roof
tiles in the immediate area.
* For multiple nests, the chances of success on all the nests using treatment 1 is not 100%. So we have designed an insecticide dusting technique that does not involve finding/removing a nest, climbing on, or removing any part of your roof. It kills wasps that arrive at the roof. However other there are other tequeniques that can reduce the numbers of wasps in certain areas (e.g. if you live near fields or your neighbors have wasps nests). See our guides for more advice. Normally, roof treatment is recommended at least twice per year.
* Only areas that are accessible will be treated, as areas that are not accessible, clearly do not pose a threat.
* If nests can be seen, multiple nest removal 10 euros extra per nest.
3) Call out to remove a wasps nest is what it is. It does not imply
that the whole area/dwelling/building/structure is, or will be, free
from wasps in the future. Should you wish whole areas treated then
please contact us and we will prepare a quote.
Call us if you need a solution for a lot of wasps in and around your house and garden, wasps in your roof, wasps in your eating area or wasps in your pool.